Friday, June 19, 2015

Sunsational Stamps Project - Postcards

Patriotic Postcards
Lisa at Sunsational Stamps has been busy making some adorable patriotic stamps
for the 4th of July!!!  Here are a couple 
of the images that I have used to make postcards for my grandkids.




 

I colored the images at normal size then scanned them into my computer and added the border and words in Publisher (any similar program will work).  I printed them out at 4" x 6", on a heavy weight cardstock, then turned them over and printed the back with the postcard side (for mailing).  I used my Jelly Roll glitter gel pens to add some sparkle to selected areas.  I actually have some blank watercolor cardstock postcards that I could have printed them on, but they aren't exactly white and I wanted a white background.  Our grandkids love getting postcards from grandma and grandpa and thought these would be fun for the 4th of July holiday :)

and see what else Lisa has been up to :)

For inspiration and "what's new"
you should also visit these....





Thanks for stopping by...
and have an AWESOME day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment