Thursday, June 18, 2015

Happy Birthday To My Amazing Husband!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
Today is my amazing husband's birthday
and I wanted to share the card I made him.

The stamp is from a CTMH stamp set called "Seaside Greetings" (D1609...I will post a link below).  I stamped it with "Chipped Sapphire" Distress Ink on light blue Recollections textured cardstock (I also used the beige for the back layer).  I distressed all the edges with a CTMH edge distresser and inked them with Distress Ink.  The buttons are Cricut Cuttlebug die cuts.  I added some twine and a brass anchor charm.  It is all on a craft paper card base.

Here is the link to CTMH so you can find the stamp set and edge distresser..... CTMH

Card Challenge Links

Scrapping4Fun Challenges
Challenge #44 - Birthday

A Gem Of A Challenge
Challenge #146 - Something BLUE

The Shabby Tea Room
Challenge #254 - Sweet Summer
Summer always makes me think of the beach

Die Cuttin' Diva's
Challenge #220 - Masculine Theme
The buttons on the right are die cuts

Get Creative Challenges
#17 - For The Boys or Father's Day

Creative Moments
Challenge #70 - Anything Goes/Man/Father



Thanks for stopping by...
have a wonderful day :)

16 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card. I just bought this stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Leslie...and you are going to LOVE that stamp set!!! Saturday or Sunday I will be posting another card I made with that same set....the Father's Day card I made for my husband :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! Thank you for joining our “Masculine” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgiana.....masculine cards are difficult for me, but I really like the way this one came together :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with a great choice of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color combo you selected. Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin' Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are just beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful masculine card,
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy card and so very perfect for a man! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Sweet Summer" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete