Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

I can't believe I got so busy today that I forgot to post this!!!
This is the Father's Day card I made for my wonderful husband and father of our wonderful kids :)

I made this using the same CTMH stamp set, "Seaside Greetings", that I used to make his birthday card....just different stamps.  I used the same "Chipped Sapphire" Distress Ink that I used on the other card too.  Pretty much the same papers, and a different charm.  His birthday and Father's Day are just a couple days apart, and I wanted to use the same theme.  The cards may be similar, but they are also very different.  I really love that stamp set and I know my husband will love the cards.

Here is the link to CTMH so you can find the stamp set and edge distresser..... CTMH

Thank you for stopping by :)

Below are some great card challenges I entered.

The Shabby Tea Room
Challenge #254 - Sweet Summer
Summer always makes me think of the beach

Get Creative Challenges
#17 - For The Boys or Father's Day

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation - the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful stamp and I love your completed creation .Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - the little charm finishes it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the coloring

    Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenge
    Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card! I love this scene you've created for your hubby's card...I'm sure he loved it! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori....he just got it today and loves it :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  6. Really wonderful card. I love how you have made a scene with the stamps, and added the charm. Using that color of ink is very effective! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Judy...thank you so much! I really appreciate your comments :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  7. Fab card love the blue and just right for out challenge at Suzy Bee's thank you for joining in and very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful beach scene..and love the added charm! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Sweet Summer" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this card, so serene. Thanks for sharing this at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck!
    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete