Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Paper Sweeties June Inspiration

I love Paper Sweeties and this Thank You card was inspired by their June challenge.  Luckily I had the perfect die for this... Sweet Cuts Mason Jar from Paper Sweeties :) 


I used Gelatos for the background.  I paper pieced the jar and lid and then used Glossy Accents over the jar to give a glass look then sat it on the doily.  It just reminds me of a summer evening picnic.

Be sure to check out their challenge here....

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, like the glossy jar and your background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie, this is so adorable - love the glossy accents over the mason jar! Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Paper Sweeties June challenge :)

    ReplyDelete