Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Easy 4th of July Home Decor Project

I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Honeybunnies Treasures and was given the Stars And Stripes Mini Page Kit to work with.  Since I really don't do much scrapbooking I thought I would show other ways to work with it.  This week I have created an easy to make home decor piece for the 4th of July.


All of the details are in my YouTube video...
to watch it just CLICK HERE 

I found a few challenges...
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #162
613 Avenue Create - #198 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - #253 Celebrations
(you inspiration photo made me think of a 4th of July picnic)

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


4 comments:

  1. Another fantastic 4th of July project Janie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie, I adore this beautiful patriotic decor project! Thank you so much for sharing your project with us this month at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome patriotic project!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sweeties this month for the challenge! Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..
    Home Decor

    ReplyDelete