Saturday, January 7, 2017

Holder For Cell Phone, Business Cards, Eye Glasses, Etc.

When I first discovered that people were making cell phone holders out of TOILET PAPER ROLLS it seemed a little cheesy to me.  I made one and liked the concept but still wasn't impressed....UNTIL...I realized it didn't have to be a paper craft and had a lot more potential than what I had been seeing.  I discovered a whole new way to look at it!!!

I made one for my husband for Christmas and covered it with Faux leather from Cricut, edged it with foil tape, and added some silver studs.  I was quite happy with the end results.  So I decided to make a video showing how to make these.




During the making of the video I ended up making an elegant one and discovered they are also GREAT for holding business cards, glasses, and more!!!  Watch my video and see for yourself.  CLICK HERE to watch.

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


 photo MHKDesigns_CraftersCastle_Signature.png

4 comments:

  1. WOW what a fab idea an gorgeous make thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea and thank you for sharing just popping over to watch. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea, these are amazing looking Janie!

    ReplyDelete