Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Cards - Day 3 - Christmas Tree

Day 3 of my Christmas card share....and another Cricut Creation.  I really LOVE this cartridge!!!

This card was made using my Cricut Explore, but any Cricut will work, and the Christmas Kitsch cartridge.


Just like the card I posted yesterday, I embossed the front of the white card base with my Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.  The front of the tree was cut from a luminescent card stock from Recollections that I got from Michael's.  I decorated the tree with gold Stickles and red Perlen-Pen by Viva, which is similar to Stickles but leaves smooth rounded drops.  I love the way it came out.

I think I will enter these challenges...
A Gem Of A Challenge - #184 Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas Cards All Year Round - December Challenge
Die Cut Diva's - Layers or Layer It
Jingle Belles - December
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - For Someone Special
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #457


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



20 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and a great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The extra time you spent on applying the stickles and extras make the card pop.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Arelen!!! It feels good when someone appreciates my work :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  3. Brilliant card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland and hope you join us again. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol...I really appreciate your sweet comment :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  4. Another cleverly crafted card. Thanks again for entering our challenge at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheryl....you make my day :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  5. Very pretty! I love all the sparkle and you used my favorite embossing folder! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather....and I love that embossing folder too :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  6. Love the dimension..fabulous Christmas card..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layers and dimensions!! So glad you joined in our challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy....I'm so glad I joined your challenge :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  8. Great card - thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful CHristmas creation! I love all your little extras that mae this card pop. thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly, Linda DT

    ReplyDelete