Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tussy Mussy / Potpourri Holder / Gift Card Holder

Does anyone know what a Tussy Mussy (Tussie Mussie) really is?  I didn't so I looked it up....and this really isn't a Tussy Mussy but I will go with that name because everyone else is.



So this all started when I was surfing around YouTube and saw several people making "goodie holders" out of toilet paper rolls.  I found it intriguing but wanted to make something a little more elegant and thought they would be great as potpourri holders.  You could hang them in your bathroom, bedroom, or anywhere around the house (or even in your car!!!).  After making them I had friends say they looked like little purses or gift bags....and guesswhat....gift cards fit perfectly in them!!!

Well I don't make them out of toilet paper rolls....but they are just as easy.  To learn more, please watch my YouTube tutorial video by CLICKING HERE 

Thank you for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi they are gorgeous and very useful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FABULOUS, Janie! I adore the beautiful trims and embellies you've used--a totally fabulous way to share a few small treats! Gorgeous work, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete