Sunday, November 20, 2016

heART of Worship Sundays - Faith, Hope, & Love

There has been a lot going on in the world lately...especially with the presidential election a couple weeks ago.  It seems like emotions are out of control.  I have seen people turning on their friends and family because they couldn't see eye to eye on who to vote for.  I think there would be less problems in the world if we would just learn from what the Bible has to say about love and charity.

Today my Bible journaling is in 1 Corinthians 13.
I hope you like what I have to share.




I was thrilled to be able to use the "Amazing God" stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps ....the stamps were perfect for what I was doing because the set included 
Faith, Hope, and Love.


Thank you for stoppping by and...
HAPPY JOURNALING!!!

God Bless You


1 comment: