Monday, June 20, 2016

MHK Designs "Butterfly Elements"

Thank you for stopping by for
MHK Designs July Release Blog Hop - Day 5

I love butterflies and was so excited to get to use the "Butterfly Elements" stamp set as well as a paper from MHK Designs "Easter Flowers" digital paper pack 
  


I'm showing the side view so you can see that I dimensionalized it.  To do that I printed the image twice....once on the cardstock for the front of the card, and a second time so I could color two of the butterflies and cut them out.  I attached one to the center butterfly, and added the other to the top of the oval that I printed the sentiment on.   I only adhered the center of the butterflies and lifted the wings to give them dimension.


To find this image set please visit

Follow the hop...


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



4 comments:

  1. Love this! So pretty, light & elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this new butterfly set! You've showcased it beautifully here! Those 3D wings on the butterflies turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Janie, your wings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet and lovely, Janie! I adore the color combo--and that bow is too cute! LOVE the patterned paper you used, too! Thank you so much for being our guest at MHKDesigns this month--you've been a fabulousa addition to our team! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete