Sunday, March 20, 2016

Interlocking Gate Fold Card

A few days ago I put a video on YouTube showing how to make an Interlocking Gate Fold Card (pictured below)
You can watch the video on my YouTube channel jjgz4ever 





This is quite easy to make and I hope you watch the video to learn how to make and the variations that can be done.  I used my Cuttlebug and Sizzix dies, but I'm sure if you don't have those you will other creative ways of cutting the parts....and I talk about that in the video too :)

I think I will enter this card in some challenges...
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies - #15 Anything Goes/Die Cuts or Punches
Aud Sentiments - #151 BINGO + Sentiment (I did diagonal bottom left to top right)
Moving Along With The Times - #16 In The Garden
Seize The Birthday - The Great Divide
Die Cut Diva's - Something Spring
Live & Love Crafts - #45 Signs Of Spring

Next week I will show you how to make an
Intricate Interlocking Gate Fold Card

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful gate fold card! Love your pretty papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card and a great design, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the interlocking. Really awesome idea and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and stylish, I love it.Thanks for joining our spring challenge over at Diecut Divas this month. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely different fold card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete