Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Child's Prayer

This image is A Child's Prayer from A Day For Daisies 
and I fell in love with it the second I saw it.


This month the SBC March Game Challenge is BINGO
For this card I used the left hand column which is
Watercolors, Bling, and Washi Tape.

I used my Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" embossing folder to create the bachground.  I created little pink & white polka dot banner strips using cardstock and washi tape, then used foam tape to adhere them.  I colored the image with watercolor pencils, and added some Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen and tiny rhinestones for the bling.  The image has twinkly spots that were perfect places to put the rhinestones.  I thought the Get Well Soon sentiment was perfect.


I found some awesome challenges....
Crafting For All Seasons - #121 Add Some Sparkle
Alphabet Challenge Blog - "A" For Anything Pink
Hiding In My Craft Room - #241 Spring Colors
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - #120 Anything Goes / Touch of Spring

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stamp and lovely design.

    Thanx for playing along with our 'Anything Pink' theme at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love that image and the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great design, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete