Saturday, August 22, 2026

EASY Split Bow Card A2 Size

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my blog! 

Last week on my YouTube channel I did a tutorial on how to make a Split Bow card.  I chose to make it an A2 size, and horizontal.


It can also be turned vertically.

As you know, I do my tutorials in a YouTube video, and you can watch and follow along by clicking HERE

This card is easy to make even though it looks fancy.  The card base and layers are the same as you would do for your A2 size card.  The bow uses a 6" x 5" piece of double sided patterned paper.  You will also want something to put in the center, whether it's a die cut, piece of ephemera, or sentiment.  That is all you will need!  My video shows how to make the bow 😊

As always the products used are in the video description box, but today I'm also going to include here.

Not2Shabby shop

Cowgirl UP 6X6 Paper Pad

Cowgirl Up ephemera

This style card has so many possibilities! I hope you give it a try 😊


Thank you so much for stopping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment