Saturday, April 13, 2024

FREE Card Sketch for YOU!!!

 Hi everyon!!!

Well it's been just about a year since I last posted on here.  I have had a lot going on in my life, including a SEVERE WINDSTORM destroying my house.  My house is in the process of being rebuilt.  In the meantime, I will do my best to post once in a while.

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of my blog followers that are still around, and my YouTube subscribers, by giving you this FREE card sketch that I designed.  To download it, just click on the picture to open it, and then right click and "Save As".

Here is the sketch as a JPG file





And if you did not come to this blog post from my YouTube video, then here is a link to my video where I share this card.


Thank you all so much for staying loyal followers and subscribers.  It means the world to me 💗


Happy Crafting!!!






2 comments:

  1. You really have had a tough year Janie, and it's good to 'see' you back!! Thank you so muc h for the sketch
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie I am sorry to hear you had such a terrible storm on top of everything else. I have been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. Thank you so much for the sketch!! Keep well and I look forward to you posting more regularly as we missed your inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete