Saturday, July 13, 2019

Gorjuss Girl Cards Using Cut & Emboss Folders

I love Love LOVE Gorjuss Girls!!!
I was so thrilled when I discovered these Gorjuss Girl cut & emboss folders on Create For Less!!!  I had never heard of them before and couldn't wait to get them and try them out.  And now I want to share them with YOU!!!

Below are the cards I made and if you would like to see my video where I demo the folders CLICK HERE 






Don't forget to enter YOUR creations in
Crafter's Castle Challenge....CLICK HERE! 

And here are some challenge I'm entering...


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



12 comments:

  1. These are sooooo cute! I need to get my hands on some of these embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan!!! You can find these embossing folders at Create For Less (they have EVERYTHING!). I would love to see what YOU make with them :) Hugs....Janie

      Delete
  2. These are all fantastic cards, Janie. Loving each one of these!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge for June/July where it's all about Summer Scenes, Summer Treats of Summer Colors!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that there are embossing folders of Gorjuss girls! They are very cute! Love the pretty white flowers you added to the first card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know these embossing folders existed either! I discovered while shopping at Create For Less and fell in love and had to have them. I love Gorjuss Girls!!! :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  4. Adorable card set! So sweet.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Janie! What a super set of cards! I'm a huge Gorgjuss fan, but haven't seen these EF. Your little fish card is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen!!! I don't think ANYONE knew about these embossing folders! I am a huge Gorjuss Girl fan and discovered these at Create For Less while looking at Gorjuss Girl stamps. You should check them out :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  6. Great cards! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete