Friday, December 7, 2018

Unicorn Shaker Birthday Card


My granddaughter's 8th birthday is in a few days and she loves unicorns so I made her this fun shaker card.


The paper, unicorn stamp and dies are from a CTMH set that is no longer available (sorry).  But you are in luck because the Iridescent Glitter Dust spray from Therm O Web is still available and also comes in silver or gold!  It gave the perfect magical sparkle to the unicorn and banner (looks much better in person).  I wish I hadn't been in a hurry to get it in the mail because looking at it now I wish I had added flowers and gems.

Click HERE to find Glitter Dust! 

A few challenges I entered....
Crafty Catz Challenge - #441 Glitter & Shine
Cute Card Thursday - #559 Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge - December


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Janie this is a gorgeous shaker card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie! I wish I had added more but was in a hurry to get it mailed. Luckily she is only 8 years old and will love it the way it is. Have a wonderful weekend my friend :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  2. Fab shaker card, sure your Grandaughter will love, so glad you joined us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, your grandaughter is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete