Sunday, September 3, 2017

Pop-Up Easel Cards Made Easy

Pop-up Easel cards add that extra something special to a regular easel card and I just love them.  There are so many ways to add the Pop-up to create different looks.


I made a tutorial video that shows the basic easel fold even if you don't have a score board...and how to attach the pop-up element....including how to attach things like the snowmen.

To watch my tutorial CLICK HERE 


I loved making this one with the snowmen popping up!  To see what it looks like closed just watch my video....I'm really sorry but I forgot to take a picture of it closed.  For the snow I just tore white cardstock in 3 different heights and chalked the edges with a light blue.  The blue snowflake digital paper and the clip art snowmen are from AMB Illustrations .  Here are the links to Christmas Paper AMB 512 and to Christmas Faces AMB 197.  The scroll is a Cuttlebug die cut, and the "Love Never Melts" is from a CTMH stamp set.

Time for challenges....

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! Love the polka dotted accessories, so fun! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Janie. Love the snowmen.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete