Wednesday, September 14, 2016

DIY Rustic Country Vase & Candle Holder

Even though you usually see me making cards, 
I also love making home decor projects.  This one came to me while drinking a New York Seltzer....I loved the bottle.
After wrapping it with twine I "dressed it up" with some beautiful things from Creating With Details .  These can be used as candle holders (I use dripless candles), or as a bud vase.
To see how I made these please visit my YouTube channel and watch my tutorial by CLICKING HERE 


Crafty Creations Challenges - #324 For The Home

Thank you for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


 photo MHKDesigns_CraftersCastle_Signature.png

4 comments:

  1. Hi what a good idea they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. so gorgeous...so beautiful..Thank you so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete