Monday, July 27, 2015

Scrapping4Fun Challenge #47 - Guest Designer

Hi Everyone!!!  I'm execited to share that I am a Guest Designer at Scrapping4Fun Challenges for their 
Challenge #47 Music Notes / Instruments
Here is the card I made just for that.



When I was young my father made me take accordion lessons, but all I wanted to do was learn to play the piano.  I never did, but pianos still have a special place in my heart.

I printed out music on an antique looking paper for the background.  I used my Deep Red "Piano Solo" stamp and then only colored her dress and flowers.  I tore the edges and inked them with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  The music note was made with a Cricut die..  Then I found the flowers that matched and thought it was a nice touch.

I hope you like the card.
Please stop by Scrapping4Fun and check out the challenge

Thank you for stopping by and....
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty, Janie!!! I LOVE the sweet image and gorgeous color combo! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mynn.....I just needed a reason to use that stamp :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete