Friday, August 28, 2026

EASY 6" x 6" Flip & Fold Mini Album Photo Folio Tutorial

Hi Everyone!  Welcome to my blog!

I designed this Flip & Fold Mini Album many years ago, but in a couple different sizes.... 5" x7" and 4" x 4".... and this one is a 6" x 6".  It is not complicated at all as you will see in my YouTube video tutorial 😊


You can get all of the measurements and instructions by clicking HERE to watch my video.

A heads up.... my tutorial is on how to make the album, but not how to add all the extras.  Everyone has their own style and may not be interested in what I added.  If you see something I added that you would like to learn how to make, just leave me a comment and let me know.  I might already have a video tutorial or can make a video in the future.

This album has pages and pockets for many pictures, journaling, and other things.  It's perfect for pictures of a specific event, like arrival of a baby, or a birthday, or vacation.  It is the perfect size for 4" x 4" photos, or 3" x 5" photos.

This album is easier than it looks.  I hope you stop by and watch😊


Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment