Sunday, December 1, 2019

DIY Photo Candles

Christmas is quickly approaching and time to start thinking about Christmas decor and gifts.  Candles with pictures on them, whether they are photos or other images, always make beautiful Christmas decor and gifts.  They are so easy to make and I have a video tutorial that will walk you through the process.
This is my design team project for Taylormadecards4u
To see more projects by the design team please stop by
Taylormadecards4u Blog

To watch my video tutorial CLICK HERE

To do this process you will need pillar candles (whatever size you like), tissue paper, a printer, wax paper, and a heat gun.

The images I used on the candles you see above and in my tutorial are from Taylormadecards4u.


The tall candle has one of the Christmas carols from the 12 Christmas Carol Music Sheets digital set.
12 Christmas Carol Music Sheets



The shorter candle has a wonderful vintage image from the Night Before Christmas Journal Cards digital set
Night Before Christmas Journal Cards

Don't forget to check out my YouTube video tutorial HERE 

And Crafter's Castle Challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


1 comment: