Saturday, August 31, 2019

Gone Fishin - Flip & Fold Card

Looking for Crafter's Castle Challenge?

I purchased this Gone Fishin digital kit from Taylormadecards4u a few months ago to make this card for my husband for Father's Day....and I loved it so much I had to make one for our son for his birthday!

To see this Flip & Fold card opened up so you can get the whole effect as well as a tutorial
CLICK HERE to wach my video.

I would have tried to add several pictures of each stage of the card but  you wouldn't get the whole effect and you would want to see the tutorial anyway :) 

This is the Gone Fishin digital kit
It is the PERFECT digital / printable kit for creating anything and everything for the guy in your life!

Now I just need to find some challenges to enter!
And talking about challenges....don't forget to enter YOUR creations in Crafter's Castle Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



2 comments: