Saturday, February 2, 2019

Mailbox Treat Box - Valentine's or Any Occasion!

Valentine's Day will be here before you know it and what is more perfect that a cute treat box filled with goodies!!!

I love these mailboxes!!!  They are so easy to make and can be decorated so many ways....shabby chic, playful, masculine or even for kids!  In fact they are easy enough for kids to make!
You can CLICK HERE for the YouTube tutorial

On this mailbox I used some Deco Foil for the "Love" and one of the hearts (a NO MACHINE technique I share in a video you can see by clicking HERE).  The stitched hearts are die cuts.  I added some lace and pearls to the bottom edge. And the Valentine Tickets are from VectoriaDesigns and can be found HERE  as well as the Shabby Flowers printable paper pack.


On this mailbox I used the Hearts printable paper pack, also from VectoriaDesigns, as well as their Valentine Tags , and I added some bling to the bottom edge and a bow on top.


For this mailbox I used stitched heart dies and gave them some sparkly shimmer with a CTMH Shimmer Brush, and added some lace and pearls to the bottom edge.  I also used another paper from the Shabby Flowers printable paper pack and Love Coupons both from VectoriaDesigns.


Watch my video for a better look and all the details

And to watch my video 
"7 Ways To Apply Transfer Foil To Crafts WITHOUT A MACHINE"  

And visit VectoriaDesigns HERE

Here are some challenges I've entered
A Gem Of A Challenge - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - #287 Love
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Foiling
Die Cuttin' Diva's - #405 Anything Goes
Through The CraftRoom Door - Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Love Is In The Air
Craftyhazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge - February
Die Cut Divas - Feb / Love Is In The Air
Crafting With Friends - #79 Anything Goes

AND don't forget...YOU should enter Crafter's Castle challenge HERE!!!

Thanks for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


13 comments:

  1. So classically adorable! So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you found me too. I hope you enter your creations in Crafter's Castle challenge, and I hope you visit my YouTube channel too. I love having new people in my crafting world :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  2. I love the mail boxes. Something unusual and gorgeously decorated. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Such a sweet commemt :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  3. These mail boxes are wonderful!!! what a great take on this weeks challenge!!! so creative!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again!
    xo Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We would love to see some of your beautiful creations in one of our upcoming issues of Through The Craft Room Door Magazine! Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! But how would I go about getting my creations in your magazine? :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  5. Absolutely adorable treat boxes!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Love/Valentines Day" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete