Saturday, September 1, 2018

Halloween Birthday Shaker Card with My Besties

Halloween is quickly approaching and so is my sister-in-law's birthday which happens to be on Halloween!!!

She loves Halloween themed birthday cards and I just happened to have this awesome printable paper pack from Sherri Baldy's My Besties called "A Bit Of A Brew" and thought it was perfect for her card.  But I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it until my creative hubby came up with the idea of making the spider web a SHAKER!!!


For all the details and links to what I used please watch my video by CLICKING HERE


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


7 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job with this project. Fabulous design and loving the colours.
    Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette for all your sweet comments :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Michelle :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat Halloween card here. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat Halloween card love the paper you have used for it. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janie,this is so beautiful and i love the color purple you us...Thank you so much for join the challenge at My Besties 3D And More and love to see you again.YvonneXX

    ReplyDelete