Saturday, August 11, 2018

Elegant Altered Box!!!

I love decorating or altering things and I love the way this box turned out.  It was originally a pencil box (like a cigar box) and now look at it!
It went from this....

To this....

Check out my video where I walk you through what I did...

Other than the box and paper, everything else I used is from Mama's Treasures, iammama24's Zibbet shop.  She has so many fabulous items in her shop....you should stop by there and check it out.  CLICK HERE to get there.

Check out Crafter's Castle challenge HERE

And be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has done.....
here are links to their blogs....

DT Blog Links

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow.. Awesome transformation. Love the lacey effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days its utilization isn't just restricted to the standard store and withdrawal purposes yet in addition for payrolls, business advances and even bill installments.Check Cashing

    ReplyDelete