Saturday, July 7, 2018

Polar Bear Holiday Decor with SheepSki Designs

Christmas In July
is the optional theme this month for
Crafter's Castle monthly challenge

For my inspiration project I decided to make a Winter themed home decor frame and used SheepSki Designs adorable digital image "Ice and Cubes".


The snowflake die cuts were made using my Cricut and "Winter Lace" cartridge.  The background was made with Distress Inks.

You will find all of the details in my YouTube video
Just CLICK HERE to watch.

This month’s sponsor is SheepSki Designs.
Please visit their Etsy shop to see their fabulous digital images!
And please visit our Design Team's blogs
for more inspiration
DT Blog Links
Janie Rinta (you are here)

I actually found some CHALLENGES for this!
Die Cut Diva's - Anything But A Card
Crafting With Dragonflies - #108 Animal
Sasayaki Glitter - Christmas in July
Star Stampz - Christmas in July
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July
Crafty Animals - #16 Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!




6 comments:

  1. What a super cute project! I love the winter scene you created with the sweet polar bears and the pretty snowflakes! -Tasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your polar bear image. Lovely winter scene. I have never seen snow in my life and now I wish to play in snow. Snowflakes are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are applying for an advance) to affirm on the off chance that you truly work for them. For a few moneylenders. Cash Advances San diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your blue colors lend credence to a wintry scene and your home decor frame is a beauty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. Thank you for joining in on the fun and hope to see you again soon over at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/
    Hugs
    Denise DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card.
    Thankyou for joining us at Happy Little Stamper Anything Goes with Dies Challenge this July, All the best.
    DT Seemaa
    (https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete