Friday, April 20, 2018

Teddy Bear Frame with Upcycled Blue Jeans

This bear frame is another Build Its kit from Create For Less and you can find it HERE 


This was really fun to make and came out so cute.  I love upcycling old jeans and I loved using them to make this.  I also love using the distressed weathered crackle paint technique whenever I can and here is a link to my video tutorial on that technique, 
just CLICK HERE

To see my process video on the making of this frame, what I used and how it went together

Check out Crafter's Castle monthly challenge HERE 
Create For Less is offering a $100 gift certificate to this months winner!!!  WooHoo!!!

Visit Create For Less HERE
(start planning that wish list in case you win)
And find their Build Its kits HERE

Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment