Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Cards - Day 2 - Christmas Stocking

Day 2 of sharing some cute Christams cards I have been making!  I wish I had started sooner so I could show you more.  I have been having fun :)

This card was made using my Cricut Explore, but any Cricut will work, and the Christmas Kitsch cartridge.


I embossed the front of the white card base with a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.  The card stock I used for the stocking is from a Recollections Christmas pack I got from Michael's last year.  I used foam tape to adhere the stocking to the card, and more foam tape to adhere the top of the stocking to give more dimension.  I used a tag die cut from the 10 Tags & Trims Cutting Die Set that I got from Paper Wishes and added a bow and jingle bell.  I am really loving these shaped cards from Cricut!

I think I will enter these challenges...
Cuttlebug Mania - I'm Dreaming of a White, Yellow, Pink, or Purple Christmas
A Gem Of A Challenge - #184 Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas Cards All Year Round - December Challenge
Die Cut Diva's - Layers or Layer It
Jingle Belles - December
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - For Someone Special
Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #457
In The Pink - Challenge #109 Christmas

Thanks for stopping by and....
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



24 comments:

  1. Another adorable card, like the dimension you get using the circuit, I'm debating a Cricuit versus the Scan n cut, any thoughts for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the stocking, I am a new follower too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda....I love having new followers and hope that you find many things of interest here :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  3. Love this stocking-aren't Cricuts wonderful? Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's layer challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle....and yes I love all of my Cricuts especially my Cricut Explore :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  4. This is so very pretty! I think the stocking is the most underutilized image at Christmas and it is so lovely! Great design! Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I love Christmas stockings and before giving that one away I added the person's name to the top of the stocking :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  5. Such a fun card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja...I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I just became a follower of yours...you do such beautiful and creative work :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  7. Great dimension and texture from the embossing. A lovely card.
    Great to have you with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so pretty! I love the gorgeous pink stocking and embossed background!
    Thanks so much for sharing at In The Pink!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucy....pink is my favorite color :) Hugs...Janie

      Delete
  9. Fabulous card Janie..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Janie thank you for joining us over on
    Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
    Dianne xx
    HJCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challeng. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challeng. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Janie. Lou ce the bright colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete