Sunday, October 23, 2016

heART of Worship Sundays - Joseph And His Coat Of Many Colors

Today is my first actual Bible art journaling and it was truly an experience.  I actually planned on this being in 1 Corinthians 13, but God had other plans...He directed me to Genesis to read about Joseph and his coat of many colors.  While reading it I saw it in a different way than I have in the past.  I realized the message was relavent today.

I hope you watch, listen, and let God touch your heart.



Thank you for stopping by and....
HAPPY JOURNALING!!!

God Bless You


 photo MHKDesigns_CraftersCastle_Signature.png

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Bible Art Journaling! I love the colorful page and those sun and stars on it, too. THANK YOU for the inspiration, Janie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful page and thoughts on Joseph, Janie! Thank you for inspiring us all! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete