Friday, July 1, 2016

CTMH STAMP & DIE REVIEW PROJECT WITH DISTRESS INKS

Close To My Heart recently started selling stamps with matching die sets...and I just happen to LOVE stamp & die sets....so naturually I had to order some and see how good they are.  I decided that since I needed to make a  block step card for a swap I was in that this was a good time try the stamps and dies.  
So here is my review that you watch on YouTube.



Here are some pictures of the card I made for the swap.  Other than the frames and squares, all images and sentiment are from the CTMH "Stuck On You" stamps & dies and are colored with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.





And if you want to learn how to make this style card click HERE to see my YouTube tutorial.

The bad news is....I just bought these in January and CTMH no longer sells the "Stuck On You" stamp set and dies.  I guess they are putting out new ones every few months and retiring the others.  That would have to be the negative in my review...I don't like that.  If you don't buy it right away then you might not get the chance.

Here is a link to CTMH where you will be able to see the sets they have right now.



Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your swap! This is cool how you have used the cactus on the card. Love the flower on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! A lovely "prickly" project that will be treasured. Great job, friend.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete