Sunday, June 19, 2016

MHK Designs "I've Been Framed"

Thank you for stopping by for
MHK Designs June Release Blog Hop - Day 4

With all the graduations this month I decided to use the "Hats Off" frame image from the "I've Been Framed" digital stamp set, and the "Hats Off To You!" sentiment.


I kept it simple and classy by going wtih black & white and just a touch of gold.  The graduation hat at the top is a brad I have had for years and thought it was the perfect addition to the card.


To find this image set please visit

Follow the hop...


Thanks for stopping by and...
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!



3 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great idea for graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Janie, great idea to make a graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made this into a graduation card! I have a daughter who will be graduating next year, and this set could really come in handy for cards for her and her friends!

    ReplyDelete