Pages

▼

Sunday, September 27, 2026

ONE Easy Card Fold For Several Different Style Cards!!!

 Hi everyone!

Are you ready for ONE easy card fold that truly doesn't require measuring!!!  And it can even be folded without a scoring board!!!  Beginner friendly yet perfect for the old pros 😊

This card card fold has so many possibilities and I just shared a few in my videos.  Even though you will probably want to watch the tutorials, I will tell you it's as simple as folding ANY SIZE cardstock in half, then folding one side in half again 😊

This first card is an Easel card




This second card is a Z Fold card, but I added a little something extra to it




Both of those cards (above) are featured in my YouTube tutorial video that you can find by clicking  HERE

This next card is also a Z Fold card, but with a little variation making it a Double Z Fold card



I know it might look complicated, but if you watch my tutorial video you will see how easy it really is.  You can watch that tutorial by clicking HERE

All of these card folds can be made with ANY SIZE cardstock, for ANY SIZE card, and can be made horizontal or vertical.

If you like the products I used I list those in the video description box along with a 25% Off discount code to InLoveArts.  OR.....if you just want to head straight to InLoveArts and use the code, you can click HERE and use the code Janie

Thank you all so much for stopping by!!!
Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment